With a growing collection of practical industry tools, standard forms, webinars, and presentations, the IECA’s Resource Library is an incredible benefit exclusively available to IECA members.
Visit the IECA’s full Resource Library for all IECA documents and resources, including past conference sessions and webinars. If you are not a member of the IECA, click here to sign up today and gain access to this valuable benefit.
CLEG Industry Resources
The Resource Library contains a number of CLEG-specific tools and forms that save CLEG members’ time and energy when negotiating and finalizing documents. A list of popular CLEG Industry Resources are listed below.
- Bilateral QFC Amendment
- 2019 Power and Gas Master Agreement (PGMA)
- Master Netting Agreement & Enforceability Opinions
- IECA Irrevocable Standby Letter of Credit Form
- Credit Support Agreement Gap Risk Table
- Master Agreement Gap Risk Table
- IECA Canadian Derivatives Trade Reporting Designation and Amending Agreement
- IECA Canadian Representation Letter for Derivatives Data Reporting
- Utility Special Entity Representation Letter & User Guide
- IECA Amendment to the ISDA August 2012 DF Supplement
- IECA Dodd-Frank Act Representations and Reporting Amending Agreement
- User Guide for IECA Dodd-Frank Act Representations and Reporting Amending Agreement
- IECA General Agreement for the Provision, Acceptance, and Usage of Letters of Credit
- IECA Amendment Implementing ISDA March 2013 DF Supplement
- IECA Changes to ISDA March DF Supplement (final 5-31-13)
- User's Guide for IECA IECA Amendment Implementing ISDA March 2012 DF Supplement
- IECA Webinar: Amendment Adopting, Incorporating and Amending the ISDA March 2013 DF Supplement
- IECA Webinar: The Impact of Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act ("FATCA") Requirements on the Energy Industry
- IECA EMIR Amendment (version 1.1)
- Bilateral Amendment to Acknowledge UK Bail-in and Stay Provisions
Do you have issues implementing Dodd-Frank?
Share Your Dodd-Frank Implementation Issues--Click Here!
IECA is collecting feedback on issues related to Dodd-Frank implementation for purposes of identifying potential areas of common concern. The association may seek clarification from the CFTC on these common issues and will not respond to individual comments. Please note you may remain anonymous when sharing your feedback.
Do you have provisions you would like the Contract Provisions Review (CPR) Working Group to review?
Share your contract provisions for review--Click Here!
Do you have provisions that you would like the Contract Provision Review (''CPR") Working Group to review or discuss? Submit them by clicking the link above to be considered for potential inclusion on the agenda for a future CPR conference call. For more information about the CPR Working Group, click HERE.