- Interest Education Groups
- Regional Education
- Bankruptcy and Creditor's Rights Working Group
- Canadian Derivatives Regulatory Working Group
- Commodity Regulation Working Group (Formerly the Dodd-Frank Working Group)
- Contract Administration Working Group
- Contract Provision Review Working Group
- Current Expected Credit Loss (CECL) Working Group
- Know Your Customer (KYC) Working Group
- Mexico Energy Working Group (Grupo de Trabajo de Energía de Mexico)
- Join Now
- Membership & Benefits
- Why Volunteer
- Volunteer Opportunities - Volunteer Today!
- Interest Committees
- Governance Committees
- Professionals for Diversity and Inclusion Group Committee
Volunteer Opportunity Spotlight
Why the IECA?
Being a member of the IECA has allowed me to access a wealth of knowledge regarding different aspects of risk management and I have been able to apply this newly-acquired knowledge to my work. Interacting with other members during the different calls and initiatives is what I enjoy the most. The exchange of ideas and knowledge can be quite refreshing. My favorite memory is likely to be my first attendance at an IECA Conference because I felt welcome and appreciated despite being a "newbie" and not knowing anybody. I would recommend joining the IECA to expand your knowledge with regards to risk management and your network.
Director Risk & Structuring