- Interest Education Groups
- Regional Education
- Bankruptcy and Creditor's Rights Working Group
- Canadian Derivatives Regulatory Working Group
- Commodity Regulation Working Group (Formerly the Dodd-Frank Working Group)
- Contract Administration Working Group
- Contract Provision Review Working Group
- Current Expected Credit Loss (CECL) Working Group
- Know Your Customer (KYC) Working Group
- Mexico Energy Working Group (Grupo de Trabajo de Energía de Mexico)
- CRMCP Certificate
- Join Now
- Membership & Benefits
- Why Volunteer
- Volunteer Opportunities - Volunteer Today!
- Interest Committees
- Governance Committees
- Professionals for Diversity and Inclusion Group Committee
Volunteer Opportunity Spotlight
This role is primarily focused on helping promote and grow our IECA social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) and strategize new marketing for the IECA via social media.
Why the IECA?
If you want to meet a good group of people who genuinely want to help you further your career through education and networking then you genuinely need look no further than the IECA. The quality of education topics (and speakers) is outstanding and the value for money (membership dues and conference fees) vs. similar groups is exceptional.
VP - Revenue, Americas