- Interest Education Groups
- Regional Education
- Bankruptcy and Creditor's Rights Working Group
- Canadian Derivatives Regulatory Working Group
- Commodity Regulation Working Group (Formerly the Dodd-Frank Working Group)
- Contract Administration Working Group
- Contract Provision Review Working Group
- Current Expected Credit Loss (CECL) Working Group
- Know Your Customer (KYC) Working Group
- Mexico Energy Working Group (Grupo de Trabajo de Energía de Mexico)
- CRMCP Certificate
- Join Now
- Membership & Benefits
- Why Volunteer
- Volunteer Opportunities - Volunteer Today!
- Interest Committees
- Governance Committees
- Professionals for Diversity and Inclusion Group Committee
Volunteer Opportunity Spotlight
The role of a moderator is to work directly with the speaker and education group/committee or event lead on the speaking engagement. Moderators introduce the speaker and session, assist in directing…
Why the IECA?
I would highly recommend the IECA for not only credit professionals but also legal and contract admin personnel. The connections are valuable. Additionally, the webinars and conferences provide industry-specific focused opportunities to stayed abreast of changes impacting our roles. In addition to joining the IECA, I strongly encourage all to become active in the committees. I have definitely gained significant knowledge regarding generally accepted industry standards by working with other members of the IECA.
Allianz-Trade Americas (formerly Euler Hermes)
VP, Energy Risk Underwriting