- Interest Education Groups
- Regional Education
- Bankruptcy and Creditor's Rights Working Group
- Canadian Derivatives Regulatory Working Group
- Commodity Regulation Working Group (Formerly the Dodd-Frank Working Group)
- Contract Administration Working Group
- Contract Provision Review Working Group
- Current Expected Credit Loss (CECL) Working Group
- Know Your Customer (KYC) Working Group
- Mexico Energy Working Group (Grupo de Trabajo de Energía de Mexico)
- CRMCP Certificate
- Join Now
- Membership & Benefits
- Why Volunteer
- Volunteer Opportunities - Volunteer Today!
- Interest Committees
- Governance Committees
Volunteer Opportunity Spotlight
Why the IECA?
I enjoy the opportunity to collaborate with like-minded people of the industry. Together we work to give back to the industry through educational advancement opportunities and networking. There are great opportunities to learn from some of the most distinguished members of the Energy Credit industry.