- Interest Education Groups
- Regional Education
- Bankruptcy and Creditor's Rights Working Group
- Canadian Derivatives Regulatory Working Group
- Commodity Regulation Working Group (Formerly the Dodd-Frank Working Group)
- Contract Administration Working Group
- Contract Provision Review Working Group
- Current Expected Credit Loss (CECL) Working Group
- Know Your Customer (KYC) Working Group
- Mexico Energy Working Group (Grupo de Trabajo de Energía de Mexico)
- Join Now
- Membership & Benefits
- Why Volunteer
- Volunteer Opportunities - Volunteer Today!
- Interest Committees
- Governance Committees
- Professionals for Diversity and Inclusion Group Committee
Volunteer Opportunity Spotlight
Why the IECA?
The networking and connections are invaluable. You can bounce ideas off other credit professionals in regards to new issues or types of transactions. The connections allow us to pick up the phone and efficiently and effectively negotiate credit terms and security instruments. The relevant education keeps members up to date on the many changes that occur in the energy industry!
Inter Pipeline Ltd.
Senior Credit Analyst