The IECA United States Regional Education Group can be joined by ANY IECA member to stay in-touch with U.S. regional initiatives, events and upcoming opportunities. The U.S. Regional Education Committee ("U.S.REC") is a volunteer group including a Chair, Vice-Chair and Board liaison that takes a larger roll in establishing initiatives and responsibilities for the U.S. Group throughout the year and works closely with the Executive Committee and Regional Executive Vice President to carry-through yearly goals.
The U.S. Regional Education Group establishes the educational agenda for the U.S. region, consistent with a direction received from the Global Education Committee for the Spring and Annual Conferences and additional regional events.
U.S. Regional Education Committee Annual Projects/Responsibilities:
Monthly Meetings to go over initiatives and plan events moving forward throughout the year
- Publicize group to IECA Membership
- Establish annual schedule of events
- Coordinate all conference calls and or meetings
- Coordinate events and activities with the EVP of North America
- Create meeting agendas, record meeting minutes, and maintain posting of such on an ongoing basis
Delivery of educational content may include but is not limited to the following:
- IECA Conference sessions
- Networking opportunities and events
- Finding speakers, conference topics and networking events to enhance conference programs