The European Regional Education Committee ("EREC") is a volunteer group including a Chair, Vice-Chair and Board liaison that takes a larger roll in establishing initiatives and responsibilities for the European Group throughout the year and works closely with the Executive Committee and Regional Executive Vice President to carry-through yearly goals.
The European Regional Education Committee promotes education and the understanding of credit risk management in relation to energy transactions in Europe including planning for conferences, seminars, etc
European Regional Education Committee Annual Projects/Responsibilities:
- Monthly Meetings to go over initiatives and plan events moving forward throughout the year
- Publicize group to IECA Membership
- Establish annual schedule of events
- Coordinate all conference calls and or meetings
- Coordinate events and activities with EVP-Europe
- Create meeting agendas, record meeting minutes, and maintain posting of such on an ongoing basis
Delivery of educational content may include but is not limited to the following:
- IECA Conference sessions
- Networking opportunities and events
- Finding speakers, conference topics and networking events to enhance conference programmes
To view the IECA European Regional Committee Education Sub-Committee member list - please click here.
To view the IECA European Regional Committee Membership Sub-Committee member list - please click here.