IECA member located within the United States.
An IECA Committee is a volunteer group including a Chair, Vice-Chair, EVP of North America and Board liaison (along with the other committee members) that takes a larger roll in establishing initiatives and responsibilities for the group throughout the year.
- Develop a group forum, format, and atmosphere to enable energized discussion, generation of ideas, and educational opportunity development
- Publicize group to IECA Membership, be a voice of IECA and the committee to members
- Help plan and facilitate annual events, webinars, Q&A calls, and carry out committee/education group initiatives
- Coordinate events and activities with EVP- North America (Heather Buerger) and U.S. REC Committee Chair Christy Brinkman and Vice-Chair, Paul Heikkila.
- Vote on important committee topics and sessions for the IECA Spring and Annual Conferences, as well as other U.S. regional events.
- Help carry out group/committee initiatives throughout the 2020 year
- Attend monthly hour committee calls as scheduled
IECA active membership through 2020.