IECA Comes to Denver!
FREE IECA Denver Lunch & Learn
Join the IECA for an open discussion and introduction to the IECA with the following Credit topics:
John Evenstad, Director Credit & Contracts, Concord Energy LLC, Tamika Tyson, Credit Manager, Noble Energy, Inc., and Holmes Gwin, Risk Manager, former Treasurer PDC Energy
• "How banks have changed the way they look at Reserve Based Lending - and why it matters to Credit Analysts."
• What should credit analysts pay attention to (Liquidity, hedging, implied risk, stress testing) when reviewing E&P firms?
• What inherent risks do we see looking forward?
• Are there fairy tales?
• What is the future of Oil and Gas in Colorado?
We will continue the discussion in the afternoon with the following Legal discussion:
Jamie Jost, Managing Shareholder, Jost Energy Law PC and David Steinman, Of Counsel
• How current regulatory changes are affecting credit and legal departments
• Typical credit issues when using the NAESB
• Follow up on the future of Oil and Gas in Colorado
11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - John Evenstad, Tamika Tyson, and Holmes Gwin, will speak on the future of energy in Colorado, touching on credit and the market as a whole.
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Lunch catered from Corner Bakery
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. - Jamie Jost and David Steinman will present on contracts for this educational event.
Invite your colleagues and Register Today!
This event provides 1.0 CLE and 1.0 CPE credit.
Tuesday, August 22nd
11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
1625 Broadway, Suite 2200
Denver, Colorado 80202
THE EVENT WILL BE HELD ON FLOOR #28 in the TRAINING ROOM.
Please note- you will need to CHECK IN on the 22nd Floor, and will then be escorted to the 28th floor. PLEASE BRING A PHOTO ID WITH YOU TO CHECK IN.
Complimentary Registration for all!
*Registration Deadline: Friday, August 18th
THANK YOU TO OUR LUNCH AND LEARN EVENT SPONSOR:
Feel free to join us after the IECA Denver Lunch & Learn educational event for an IECA Membership Networking Event held at the Viewhouse Ballpark (2015 Market St, Denver, CO 80205) 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Register Here!