Denver Lunch and Learn Educational Event
1625 Broadway, Suite 2200
Denver, CO 80202
Join the IECA for an open discussion and introduction to the IECA with the following Credit topics:
John Evenstad, Director Credit & Contracts, Concord Energy LLC, Tamika Tyson, Credit Manager, Noble Energy, Inc., and Holmes Gwin, Risk Manager, former Treasurer PDC Energy
• "How banks have changed the way they look at Reserve Based Lending - and why it matters to Credit Analysts."
• What should credit analysts pay attention to (Liquidity, hedging, implied risk, stress testing) when reviewing E&P firms?
• What inherent risks do we see looking forward?
• Are there fairy tales?
• What is the future of Oil and Gas in Colorado?
We will continue the discussion in the afternoon with the following Legal discussion:
Jamie Jost, Managing Shareholder, Jost Energy Law PC and David Steinman, Of Counsel
• How current regulatory changes are affecting credit and legal departments
• Typical credit issues when using the NAESB
• Follow up on the future of Oil and Gas in Colorado
11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - John Evenstad, Tamika Tyson, and Holmes Gwin, will speak on the future of energy in Colorado, touching on credit and the market as a whole.
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Lunch catered from Corner Bakery
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. - Jamie Jost and David Steinman will present on contracts for this educational event.
This event provides 1.0 CLE and 1.0 CPE credit.