Bryce Pippitt, Chair - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Technology Committee is responsible for overseeing the IECA website, database, and any other association technological needs.
Recently, the Technology Committee has been instrumental in helping develop the look, feel, and structure of the new IECA website. The Technology Committee is made up of representatives from Canada, the US and Europe to better touch upon all aspects of what IECA members want to see from a website.
Traditionally, the Technology Committee assists with conference websites (and mobile-friendly platforms), online learning and other areas of IECA communications.
- Develop a group forum, format, and atmosphere to enable energized discussion, generation of ideas, and educational opportunity development
- Publicize group to IECA Membership, be a voice of IECA and the committee to members
- Help carry out group/committee initiatives throughout the 2019 year
- Attend monthly hour committee calls as scheduled
- Help come up with insightful and forward-thinking technology plans, solutions and ideas for IECA's website and online platforms moving forward.
IECA membership active through 2019.