The IECA Mexico Energy Working Group is working to look for opportunities to create an educational environment for domestic and foreign energy industry companies and individual professionals doing business in Mexico. The Mexico Working Group will seek to develop a knowledge base comparable to IECA’s mission in the US and Canada regarding the energy market features that different energy market participants require for viable and enforceable physical and financial commodity transactions for the Mexican energy markets.
- Develop a group forum, format, and atmosphere to enable energized discussion, generation of ideas, and educational opportunity development
- Publicize group to IECA Membership, be a voice of IECA and Mexico Energy Working Group to members.
- Help plan and facilitate annual events, webinars, Q&A calls, and carry out committee/education group initiatives
- Coordinate events and activities
- Vote on important committee topics and sessions for the IECA Spring and Annual Conferences.
- Help carry out group/committee initiatives throughout the 2019 year
- Attend monthly hour committee calls as scheduled
IECA active membership through 2019.