Eric Twombly, CAEG Chair: email@example.com
An IECA Committee Member is a volunteer group including a Chair, Vice-Chair and Board liaison (along with the other committee members) that takes a larger roll in establishing initiatives and responsibilities for the group throughout the year.
- Develop a group forum, format, and atmosphere to enable energized discussion, generation of ideas, and educational opportunity development
- Publicize group to IECA Membership, be a voice of IECA and the committee to members
- Help plan and facilitate annual events, webinars, Q&A calls, and carry out committee/education group initiatives
- Coordinate events and activities with EVP-North America or with EVP-Europe depending on the group associated with the committee
- Vote on important committee topics and sessions for Spring and Annual conferences
- Help carry out group/committee initiatives throughout the 2019 year
- Attend monthly hour committee calls as scheduled
IECA active membership through 2019.