IECA Student Membership
IECA has implemented a student membership group as an additional member type to grow the value for both students and members. Below are some of the details and the mission of the group. If you are a student, or professor at a university and have any questions, or would like additional information about this group, please contact email@example.com.
Our aim is to assist students in finding a path to employment in the risk management, finance or legal realm within the Energy industry.
- Student- Forum for networking, insider industry knowledge and education
- Universities- Guest speakers from the IECA pool, further education for students;
- IECA Member Companies- Pool of students for work placements, potential future employees;
- Requirement: Must be a ‘full time’ student, registered in a college or university within the risk, finance, business, economic, accounting, or legal departments
Full time is defined: your main profession is as a student, not a full time employee taking classes on a part time basis
- Access to the full IECA Website, Job Board, Products and Services Directory, member contacts, webinars and events.
- Events throughout the year (internationally!)
- Access to the Credit Risk Management Certification Program (CRMCP) designation
- Access to the IECA Resource Library which houses over 700 educational resources