We are proud to announce the launch of our Online e-Learning Program!
This program will allow you to remotely complete both the Fundamentals of Credit Risk Analysis course and the Problem Credits course via world-class, self-paced e-learning, as well as through two live, instructor-led webinars.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Apply a structured framework to the credit analysis process
- Understand financial statements, their structure and composition, and basic accounting concepts and principles
- Calculate and interpret key ratios used to evaluate the repayment prospects of a company
- Determine cash movement dynamics and ascertain their importance in the analysis process
- Identify the key risks and communicate them effectively
- Focus on cash flow drivers and a view on forecasting
- Spot early warning signs of deteriorating credit
- Develop solid action plans in response to worsening conditions
- Enhance client relations and communication skills under stressful situations
This course consists of two e-learning courses, Fundamentals of Credit Risk and Problem Credits, as well as two instructor-led, live webinars, each lasting 60 to 90 minutes, and is part of the Credit Risk Management Certificate Program (CRMCP), a partnership between the IECA and Moody's Analytics, and is designed for the basic to intermediate skill level. Completion of this course meets two of the requirements for the CRMCP.