What Drives a Company’s Credit Risk Appetite?
Three energy industry professionals provide their view on what drives an organizations' appetite for credit risk. Gain insight on the similarities and differences between Utilities, Trading, and Exploration and Production Companies.
This webinar will provide a high-level view on:
- Credit risk appetite
- Credit approval authority
- Establishing Credit Limits
- Identify key drivers of a company’s credit risk appetite
- Differentiate credit risk appetites based on different sides of the energy industry
- Connect with one or more of the perspectives to help determine what drives your company’s credit risk appetite
Thursday, October 25
11:00 AM Eastern, 10:00 AM Central
Updated! How to register on IECA's new Online Learning platform:
1. Click the "Register Today!" button above
2. Click the Registration button on the left side of the webinar description (under Event Summary), then click log-in and proceed to log-in using your IECA credentials. If you do not have an IECA account, click "Create Account".
3. If you already have an IECA account click "Continue Registration" on the right side, which will prompt you to check out.
4. You can then add the webinar to your cart. Once complete, you can click "check out" and you will be prompted to either pay or (if you are an IECA member and can access the webinar for free) you will be notified that your registration is complete.
If you have any questions or need assistance registering for this webinar, please contact IECA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 856-380-6854.
This webinar is FREE for members.