e-Learning Program: Fundamentals of Credit Risk Analysis
Course Dates: February 3 - March 6, 2020
The IECA's e-Learning program allows you to remotely complete the Fundamentals of Credit Risk Analysis course via world-class, self-paced e-Learning. The program also includes live, instructor-led webinars.
The course begins February 3, 2020 and concludes on March 6, 2020. Participants are encouraged to participate on the kickoff call on February 3, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern. Although the course is self-paced through the month, mandatory participation is required for two instructor-led webinars (90 minutes) scheduled for February 14, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern and March 6, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern. Upon completion of this e-Learning program, participants will be able to:
- Apply a structured framework to the credit analysis process
- Understand financial statements, their structure and composition, and basic accounting concepts and principles
- Calculate and interpret key ratios used to evaluate the repayment prospects of a company
- Determine cash movement dynamics and ascertain their importance in the analysis process
- Identify the key risks and communicate them effectively
- Focus on cash flow drivers to enable more accurate forecasting
- Spot early warning signs of deteriorating credit
- Develop solid action plans in response to worsening conditions
- Enhance client relations and communication skills under stressful situations
This e-Learning program is part of the Credit Risk Management Certificate Program (CRMCP), a partnership between the IECA and Moody's Analytics, and is designed for the basic to intermediate skill level. Each component of the program will last 60 to 90 minutes. Completion of this course meets one of the requirements for the CRMCP.
Important Note: The two instructor-led webinars are mandatory. Please do not register for this program unless you are able to attend the webinars.
Deadline to Register: January 30, 2020
Member: $695.00 USD
Non-Member: $1,150.00 USD*
*Includes membership through January 30, 2020
Refunds for cancellation will be granted provided IECA is notified in writing by January 30, 2020. A cancellation processing fee of $50.00 will be assessed. No refunds will be issued after January 30, 2020. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as disputes and refunds, please contact our offices at 856-380-6854.