e-Learning Program: Fundamentals of Credit Risk Analysis
Course Dates: May 1 - May 31, 2019
The IECA's e-Learning program allows you to remotely complete the Fundamentals of Credit Risk Analysis course via world-class, self-paced e-Learning. The program also includes live, instructor-led webinars.
The course begins May 1, 2019 and concludes on May 31, 2019. Participants are encouraged to participate on the kickoff call on May 1, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern. Although the course is self-paced through the month of May, mandatory participation is required for two instructor-led webinars (90 minutes) scheduled for May 15, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern and May 31, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.Eastern. Upon completion of this e-Learning program, participants will be able to:
- Apply a structured framework to the credit analysis process
- Understand financial statements, their structure and composition, and basic accounting concepts and principles
- Calculate and interpret key ratios used to evaluate the repayment prospects of a company
- Determine cash movement dynamics and ascertain their importance in the analysis process
- Identify the key risks and communicate them effectively
- Focus on cash flow drivers to enable more accurate forecasting
- Spot early warning signs of deteriorating credit
- Develop solid action plans in response to worsening conditions
- Enhance client relations and communication skills under stressful situations
This e-Learning program is part of the Credit Risk Management Certificate Program (CRMCP), a partnership between the IECA and Moody's Analytics, and is designed for the basic to intermediate skill level. Each component of the program will last 60 to 90 minutes. Completion of this course meets one of the requirements for the CRMCP.
Important Note: The two instructor-led webinars are mandatory. Please do not register for this program unless you are able to attend the webinars.
$695 -- members
$1150 -- nonmembers*
*Includes membership through December 31, 2019