Instructor: Jodi Starbecker, Director – Senior Training Specialist, Moody's Analytics
This training course provides participants with a solid foundation of skills that helps them reach sound, reliable judgments of a company’s creditworthiness. Applying a structured framework, participants will be able to identify and assess key qualitative and quantitative factors in determining credit risk.
Upon completion of this in-person program, participants will be able to:
- Apply a structured framework to the credit analysis process
- Assess the role of management in the financial performance of a company
- Understand financial statements, their structure and composition, and basic accounting concepts and principles
- Calculate and interpret key ratios used to evaluate the repayment prospects of a company
- Determine cash movement dynamics and ascertain their importance in the analysis process
- Identify the key risks and communicate them effectively
- Focus on cash flow drivers and a view on forecasting
Program Level: Beginner
Prerequisites: None. This course is a prerequisite for other CRMCP courses.
Who Should Attend: Credit Analysts, Credit Managers, Treasury Analysts and Risk Managers.
Advance Preparation: No advanced preparation is required.
Time Commitment: Each day, the course will begin at 9 a.m. and will end at 5 p.m. Travel arrangements should be made with this in mind.
November 6 - 7, 2018
700 Louisiana St
Houston, TX 77002
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. each day
*includes 2019 IECA membership
THANK YOU TO OUR EVENT SPONSOR