Credit Risk Management Certificate Program (CRMCP)
The IECA's e-Learning program allows you to remotely complete the Fundamentals of Credit Risk Analysis course via world-class, self-paced e-Learning. The program also includes live, instructor-led webinars.
The course begins June 1, 2017 and concludes on June 30, 2017. Participants are encouraged to participate on the kickoff call on June 1, 2017 at 11:00 AM Eastern.
Although the course is self-paced through the month of June 2017, mandatory participation is required for the instructor-led webinar scheduled for June 29, 2017 from 11:00 AM Eastern to 1:00 PM Eastern. Upon completion of this e-Learning program, participants will be able to:
- Apply a structured framework to the credit analysis process
- Understand financial statements, their structure and composition, and basic accounting concepts and principles
- Calculate and interpret key ratios used to evaluate the repayment prospects of a company
- Determine cash movement dynamics and ascertain their importance in the analysis process
- Identify the key risks and communicate them effectively
- Focus on cash flow drivers to enable more accurate forecasting
- Spot early warning signs of deteriorating credit
- Develop solid action plans in response to worsening conditions
- Enhance client relations and communication skills under stressful situations
This e-Learning program is part of the Credit Risk Management Certificate Program (CRMCP), a partnership between the IECA and Moody's Analytics, and is designed for the basic to intermediate skill level. Each component of the program will last 60 to 90 minutes. Completion of this course meets one of the requirements for the CRMCP.
IECA Members: $495
*includes IECA membership for 2017